Background

December 31, 2009

It's the New Year

So, it's New Year's Eve, and yes, I've thought of resolutions. Of course I would like to lose a few pounds. I mean, really lose them, not like lost and found, just lost. But, I didn't make that a resolution. I decided that there are other things that may help me lose a little of the unwanted chub, but also benefit in other ways too. For example, my first resolution is to get more rest. I want to try to get myself and my kids to bed at a decent time, not 10:30, maybe an hour earlier. It's harder for me to eat healthier when I'm tired, no mind control over body. I'm tired, just give me the darned chocolate. But, I think I'll really just accomplish more if I go to bed earlier and wake up earlier.
I'd also like to read my scriptures more, grow spiritually.
I don't know, I don't have lots of resolutions, so hopefully I'll be able to do them!!
Happy New Year everyone!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment