Background

February 10, 2012

Love is in the air...

So, I know that Valentine's Day is on Tuesday, which is just about 5 days away, but I decided to go ahead and make this wreath for my door anyway. I figured that I could keep it up even for the rest of this month, and then put it up again in years to come. So, it's was super easy and maybe took about and hour and a half to make. Of course I did this project with my friend, felt. So, I just used a wire hanger and needle nose pliers to shape it. Then I bought 3/4 yard of felt and cut a bunch of 4 inch circles.
I took the circles, folded them in half, and then cut two little holes. Then I folded them in half again and slid them onto the wire hanger. I just kept doing that until it was full. Then I used the pliers to close the heart and hung it by some ribbon.
What's that you asked? Do my hands hurt from all that cutting?... Yes, yes, they do! But, I love how it turned out, so I guess it was worth it!

No comments:

Post a Comment